Ready with your bare-back red mermaid dress? Is your heart-patterned blouse all stitched? All those gorgeous girls who are nodding their head and saying a big Yes to it are at the right page.
Girls, the V-day is around the corner and you need to embrace the most beautiful look like never before. The day is to share and express love, to fall deeper into the eyes of your lover and live the moment of life. However, a little preparation is required to make the big day even more perfect with the apt dress, makeup and accessories.
Accessory ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Danglers- Imagine an off shoulder dress with earrings touching your shoulder edge! Ah! It would be just fantastic. If you think that big earrings are not on the go then give it a second thought. When you wear big earrings especially the long hanging ones, your neck, cheek and jawline tend to highlight even more. Your slender neck will look more captivating with danglers and bare shoulders. And yeah, do not forget to tie your hair in a beautiful side bun, messy bun or a full back bun. You can also go for fish braids, Dutch braid, French braid, reverse braid and other hairstyles that look tidy.
- Ribbons- Ribbons are something that can actually pep-up your entire look. You can invest in buying colorful, dotted and frill-filled ribbons for your hair. Ribbons not only look trendy but they make you look sexier when worn with a white dress. The best part is that ribbons go well with any of the outfit including the formal shirt, a crop top and even with a T-shirt. It will make you look cuter and more approachable for your man.
- Neckerchiefs/scarfs- Scarves are one of the coolest accessories that will glam-up your outfit. It will not just add femininity to your persona but will also make you stand apart from the crowd. Often, girls relate neckerchiefs to the style of 1950s but the vintage styles are back again. You can get on with the patterned, plain or dotted neckerchiefs and scarves to wear a unique look this Valentine.
- Chokers- Choker neckpieces are back in fashion today. Nothing can beat a black-netted choker neckpiece with a black boat-necked dress. These neckpieces blend well with the dresses that have deep front neck or the neck-cuts that leave your neck bare. Creating a prominent visual neckline, choker neckpieces are preferred by many as they look highly delicate. You can try buying floral and lace chokers online or any other offline store that you think has the best range of accessories.
- Bracelet- How about a sleek diamond bracelet on your red-velvet gown? Oh yeah! It is going to look marvelous on you. You should prefer a sleek bracelet or a bangle over a full broad one. If not the real diamonds or gold, you can check out the junk jewelry section of different online stores. Today, the variety is just endless with those cute floral bracelets, dazzling golden bangle with carving and other styles. Usually, such bangles and bracelets complement with any kind of outfit but you can still take your dress along while going to shop for the wrist accessories.
Though the accessories will just give you that ideal valentine look but it will somewhere be incomplete without a pair of heels. Since the love-day celebrates the color red, you can anytime go for red stilettoes with a red or black dress. However, if you are a black-lover then buying a pair of black heels would also do. Choose between any of the colors to woo your partner.
Valentine makeup ideas
- Classic elegance- You will rock your Valentine date with your hair swept side, tied in a bun and lips looking subtle with a mauve shade. Here, you better keep a light makeup for your eyes with just a mascara and kohl.
- Subtle look- To wear this look, you got to choose a soft shade of dress and makeup done light. You better call this look, ‘nude look’ because the makeup is not loud and not much visible yet giving your face a perfect glow.
- Retro chic- Get on with the bold red lipstick to nail the retro chic look. Smoky eyes are a far gone style, better to go with big lashes, dark mascara and pink-blush cheeks.
Whatever makeup style you wish to wear, you just need to wear it with confidence. A reputed beauty salon will make your Valentine look even spicier with the perfect hairstyle, dress idea and makeup. No doubts, you are going to turn your man’s eyes on you! Happy Valentine’s Day!