Have a party tonight? Didn’t get time to have a facial done? No worries! Aloe vera gel is here to rescue you from dull skin issues. This gel is usually considered to be effective in sunburns but you should know that it has hundreds of other beauty benefits as well. This blog discusses some of the major beauty hacks of aloe vera gel that can actually pull you out of your daily makeup mess.
Read on further to know about the beauty hacks-
6 aloe vera gel beauty hacks
- Curl definer- Need a smooth definition? If yes then use aloe vera gel. The biggest hack of this gel is that when mixed with Shea butter and coconut oil, it can serve as a curl definer. The whipped solution when applied to the curls, can keep them the way they are for a longer period of time. It will highlight your every curl with that clear definition and gloss.
- Treats acne- This is one of the well-tested use of aloe vera gel. According to the beauty experts, aloe contains gibberellins and auxin, the two hormones responsible for reducing inflammation and healing wounds. It is anti-inflammatory in nature and helps calm down the skin. What you can do is just apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel on your face, if not the entire face then the area hit by acne and leave it overnight. When you will wake up in the morning, you will see that your skin has become smoother and acne scar has lightened. Yes, it does work.
- Eyebrow gel- If you are the one who is eyebrow obsessed then you must grab the aloe hack. What you can do is just add a bit of aloe vera gel to your mascara wand and then apply it on your brows. No, it won’t make it sticky at all. In fact, it will define your eyebrows better and will give it a proper bold shape.
- Cracked heels- Many women are today struggling with cracked heels, which make them uncomfortable when they wear netted socks or leave their feet bare. So, here is the superb hack for you. All you need to do is to apply the gel on your heels, wear thin socks and leave it overnight. You are sure to see a visible change in your feet by the morning. Also, if you need to get rid of the stinky feet then you can add a few drops any good essential oil like lavender to the gel.
- Dark circles and puffy eyes- Worried about those deep dark circles? Apply aloe vera gel. The beauty experts suggest that aloe is considered to be the best when applied under eyes and left overnight. Aloe vera is the finest soothing agent, which rejuvenates the skin and provides freshness to it. You can make a daily routine of applying the gel to your dark circles at night and then wash it in the morning. Over the days, you will see your puffy eyes and dark circles improving.
- Rough and frizzy hair- Most of the people today suffer from the dry hair & scalp issues, which leads to dandruff. For dry, rough and frizzy hair, you can just apply the gel to the strands of your hair and leave it for half an hour. You can then shampoo your hair and see the difference yourself. Your hair will be softened and moisturized.
Right from the skin to hair, aloe vera gel has numerous benefits. The beauticians make active use of this gel and even use it as a makeup remover, face primer and skin exfoliator. If you visit a reputed salon franchise, you can even ask the experts there about the benefits of aloe vera gel and what all beauty recipes can be made out of the gel. They will guide you in the best possible manner. However, you must ensure that the salon you are visiting is certified and is known for providing safe and effective treatments. To get to the best, you can also read the testimonials of that salon and know what other people are saying about it. Since the reviews are from the ones who have already availed the services of that salon, it will give you a clear insight of the quality of beauty treatments offered and at what prices they are offered, whether reasonable or not. After you have done your own research and have landed up with the best available salon franchise, you can get the most out of aloe vera gel. You can reap its endless benefits and give your skin a healthy makeover every day.
Thus, reach the best salon and get the aloe beauty hacks now for better skin and hair. Be beautiful!